Good Friday & Easter @ Redemption Gilbert
Celebrate with us the weekend that changed EVERYTHING!
Good Friday Services
【 Ｒ Ｅ Ｍ Ｅ Ｍ Ｂ Ｅ Ｒ Ｗ Ｉ Ｔ Ｈ Ｕ Ｓ ．】
The unblemished lamb, the perfect sacrifice. He took our sin upon Himself.
- FRIDAY, APRIL 2ND, 2021
- Join us on the COMMONS LAWN
- SERVICE TIMES @ 6:30pm + 8:00pm
- MASKS are recommended, not required
- R/KIDS classrooms available during the 6:30pm service for BIRTH-KINDERGARTEN.
- Good Friday Services will be RECORDED (Live Stream not available) and available for viewing at a later date.
- Please grab your COMMUNION elements at the tables before you take a seat.
- CHAIRS will be provided for everyone!
“I am THE LIGHT of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”– John 8:12
【 Ｃ Ｅ Ｌ Ｅ Ｂ Ｒ Ａ Ｔ Ｅ Ｗ Ｉ Ｔ Ｈ Ｕ Ｓ ．】
Experience the WONDER, JOY and FREEDOM of Easter with us!
- SUNDAY, APRIL 4TH
- Join us in the WORSHIP CENTER
- SERVICE TIMES @ 8:00am + 9:30am + 11:00am
- MASKS are required @ the 8:00am Service, and masks are recommended @ 9:30a + 11a.
- LIVE STREAM will be available during all services and archived for your convenience. CLICK HERE for our Redemption Gilbert YouTube Channel.
- R/KIDS classrooms provided for children BIRTH – KINDERGARTEN during all Easter Services.
- Come early! We will have an Easter PHOTO SPOT setup next to the Info Desk for you and your family and friends!
Hallelujah! He is RISEN!
【Ｗ Ａ Ｎ Ｔ Ｔ Ｏ Ｂ Ｅ Ｂ Ａ Ｐ Ｔ Ｉ Ｚ Ｅ Ｄ】
Baptism is an outward expression of an inward transformation.
It symbolically portrays a Believers identification with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ. It PROCLAIMS to all that we have died to our old self and now live in the freedom of NEW LIFE in Christ as a forgiven child of God!
- On EASTER SUNDAY, April 4th @ 8:00am + 9:30am + 11:00am
- If you would like to be a part of our Baptisms, please sign up HERE!
- There will be a Baptism Class held the Sunday before on March 28th @ 12:15pm in Room 100. This class is required in order to be baptized.
Come Serve With Us!
The Just died for the unjust, the Beautiful One for the broken ones, the LAMB OF GOD for the rebels of God. We raise our hands in praise and live with joy for our LORD JESUS!