Electives meet each Wednesday, excluding the first Wednesday of each month from September to May. Weekly Electives offer a variety of opportunities to study the Bible, learn how to rightly apply God’s word and build community with other women. Offered both in the morning and evenings, for greater flexibility in schedules.
Psalms: Songs from the Heart
The Psalms are an expression of every conceivable human emotion, offered to God in prayer. Even more, they teach us how to trust, lament, worship, praise, pray, and rely on Him during every circumstance of life. This class is a study of 11 of these beautiful psalms, with Bible study homework for each week.
Teachers: Patty Zowada
Time: 9:30am | 7:00pm
**Classes are currently underway. Please visit back for next session.**
Unglued by Lysa Terkeurst’s
Lysa Terkeurst’s book will try to help us make wise choices in the midst of raw emotions. Filled with personal examples and Biblical teaching, Unglued will equip you to:
– Know with confidence how to resolve conflict in your important relationships.
– Find peace in your most difficult relationships as you learn to be honest but kind when offended.
– Identify what type of reactor you are and how to significantly improve your communication.
– Respond with no regrets by managing your tendencies to stuff, explode or react somewhere in between.
– Gain a deep sense of calm by responding to situations out of your control without acting out of control.
Teachers: Tami Feenstra
Time: 9:30am ONLY